| Book Reviews | Short
Features | Long Features | Newsbriefs
- The short article is the most flexible vehicle
available to authors, in terms of subject matter, style, and length. Their subject matter
and scope is essentially the same as that of the longer feature articles, the distinction
being primarily one of length and accessibility.
- Short articles are limited to roughly one page of type, or
approximately 700 to 1,200 words.
- Compared to the longer feature articles, short articles
should be more accessible to the general readership since they require less of a time
investment on the readers part. For this reason, use of footnotes, endnotes, or
Greek/Hebrew is not acceptable in this context. Highly technical language or very
specialized subject matter would also be inappropriate.
- Please provide a title for the article and the authors
name as you would like it listed (e.g., with or without middle initial, appropriate
prefixes and/or suffixes).
- Please also provide a brief (1-2 sentence) description of
the author, such as educational degrees, current position, past involvement with the
subject at hand, etc. This qualifies the authors views.
- Photographs or other graphics are welcomed to stimulate
reader interest and provide graphic relief. Please submit either original photographs or
300 dpi scans (saved in JPG, TIF, or GIF format). A small portrait (e.g., passport photo)
of the author would be highly desirable.
- Email submissions are preferred; articles may be sent in the
following formats in order of preferability: (a) Word
file; (b) RTF file; (c) plain text
(ASCII) file, which may also be inserted directly into the body of the email. Send to:
- If email submission is not possible, clearly typed or
legibly written copy may be mailed to:
Chair and Forum Editor-in-Chief
1495 Riviera Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91107
- Submission of an article does not guarantee publication. All
submitted articles are subject to editorial review and correction. Unless specifically
requested by the author, the editorial changes will not be sent back to the author for
- Unless other arrangements are explicitly made prior to
publication, the author of any article submitted for consideration consents to the
publication of the article and waives any rights under U. S. copyright law arising from
the publication of the article against the AEUNA or its agents.
- If the article has already been submitted elsewhere for
publication, please notify the editor at the time of submission.
- Deadlines for submission for each issue are as follows:
- February 10th
- August 10th
| Home Page | About the AEUNA | Publications | Ministry Resources | Church Directory | AEWF | Youth | Calendar of Events | Links | Contact Us |
Copyright © 2003-present The Armenian
Evangelical Union of North America.
All rights reserved. The information contained herein may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of
The Armenian Evangelical Union of North America.