| Book Reviews | Short
Features | Long Features | Newsbriefs
- News articles are intended to briefly convey events within
the life of local AEUNA churches that will be of significant union-wide interest.
- Subject matter might include:
--Arrival or departure of a pastor
--Completion of a significant building project
--Noteworthy speaking engagements (lectures, classes,
--Commissioning of a missionary, lay worker, or seminarian
--Ordination of a pastor
--Major cultural events (musical performances, art
- Regular, periodic events are generally inappropriate.
--The annual banquet
--The annual choral cantata
--The ladies monthly fundraising luncheon
- The distinction between "noteworthy" and
"regular" is clearly subjective. The editorial board will make final decisions
regarding the appropriateness of each news item.
- In addition to AEUNA church news, articles can report or
comment on the following kinds of issues:
--News from Armenia, the Middle East, or elsewhere,
especially relating to Armenian Evangelical interests
--Ecumenical developments within the worldwide Christian
--Developments or news relevant to or emanating from
American church bodies, particularly the UCC and PC-USA
- News items may have a typical length of 300600 words.
In no case should the length exceed 800 words.
- Please provide a title, authors name, and source (if
appropriate) for the item.
- Quotations from people involved in or attending the events
being described are highly recommended for increasing reader interest.
- Use of footnotes, endnotes, or Greek/Hebrew is not
acceptable in this context.
- Photographs of individuals or events are extremely useful in
generating reader interest and providing graphic content. Please submit either original
photographs or 150 dpi minimum scans (saved in JPG, TIF, or GIF format).
- Email submissions are preferred; articles may be sent in the
following formats in order of preferability: (a) Word97 file; (b) RTF file; (c) plain text
(ASCII) file, which may also be inserted directly into the body of the email. Send to:
- If email submission is not possible, clearly typed or
legibly written copy may be mailed to:
Chair and Forum Editor-in-Chief
1495 Riviera Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91107
- Submission of an article does not guarantee publication. All
submitted articles are subject to editorial review and correction. Unless specifically
requested by the author, the editorial changes will not be sent back to the author for
- Unless other arrangements are explicitly made prior to
publication, the author of any article submitted for consideration consents to the
publication of the article and waives any rights under U. S. copyright law arising from
the publication of the article against the AEUNA or its agents.
- If the article has already been submitted elsewhere for
publication, please notify the editor at the time of submission.
- Deadlines for submission for each issue are as follows:
- February 10th
- August 10th
| Home Page | About the AEUNA | Publications | Ministry Resources | Church Directory | AEWF | Youth | Calendar of Events | Links | Contact Us |
Copyright © 2003-present The Armenian
Evangelical Union of North America.
All rights reserved. The information contained herein may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of
The Armenian Evangelical Union of North America.