| Book Reviews | Short
Features | Long Features | Newsbriefs
- Letters to the editor are highly encouraged as
the simplest, most effective way for readers to express their views regarding AEUNA or
church-related matters, or in response to a recently published article.
- Letters may be up to 400 words in length, and are subject to being
edited for clarity and brevity.
- At the editors discretion, letters may also be forwarded to the
original author whose work prompted the letter; he/she will have an opportunity to submit
a response or rebuttal, also limited to 400 words.
- Letters must be addressed to the editor, and not to any other
- Letters must be rational, respectful, and free of attacks on
individuals, groups, or entities.
- Email submissions are preferred; articles may be sent in any of the
following formats: (a) Word file; (b) RTF file; (c) plain text (ASCII) file, which may
also be inserted directly into the body of the email. Send to:
- If email submission is not possible, clearly typed or legibly written
copy may be mailed to:
Chair and Forum Editor-in-Chief
1495 Riviera Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91107
- Deadlines for submission for each issue are as follows:
- February 10th
- August 10th
| Home Page | About the AEUNA | Publications | Ministry Resources | Church Directory | AEWF | Youth | Calendar of Events | Links | Contact Us |
Copyright © 2003-present The Armenian
Evangelical Union of North America.
All rights reserved. The information contained herein may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of
The Armenian Evangelical Union of North America.