| Letters | Book Reviews | Short Features | Long Features
| Newsbriefs |
- Book reviews are intended to inform readers and stimulate interest in
books relevant to AEUNA interests.
- Books to be reviewed may fall into any of the following broad subject
- Biblical studies
- Church issues (administration, development, growth)
- Armenian issues (history, culture)
- Within the above subject areas, preference will be given to:
- Books by authors from within the Armenian Evangelical community
- Recently published books
- Reviews should be in the range of 600 to 1,200 words in length.
- The review should essentially include two parts: a summary or
overview of the book's purpose and contents, and a personal assessment of or reaction to
the book, whether pro or con. If the review is essentially negative, recommended reading
in the same subject area should be provided as well.
- Use of quotations (up to a paragraph or two each) from the book is
highly recommended to give readers a sampling of the language and style utilized.
- For the subject book, please provide:
Full title, including any subtitles
- Full bibliographic reference (author, publisher, location, date)
- A scan of the cover (if at all possible, using 150 dpi minimum and in any standard
graphic format such as JPG, TIF, or GIF)
- Purchasing information, if currently in print (e.g., price, address of publisher)
- Since the reviewer's name will be listed, please also provide a brief
(1-2 sentence) description of the reviewer. This is not meant to be a full biography but a
summary of those life experiences that are particularly relevant to the article. For
example, educational degrees, current position, past involvement with the subject at hand,
- Email submissions are preferred; articles may be sent in the
following formats in order of preferability: (a) Word
file; (b) RTF file; (c) plain text
(ASCII) file, which may also be inserted directly into the body of the email. Send to:
- If email submission is not possible, clearly typed or legibly written
copy may be mailed to:
Chair and Forum Editor-in-Chief
1495 Riviera Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91107
- Unless other arrangements are explicitly made prior to publication,
the author of any article submitted for consideration consents to the publication of the
article and waives any rights under U. S. copyright law arising from the publication of
the article against the AEUNA or its agents.
- If the review has already been submitted elsewhere for publication,
please notify the editor at the time of submission.
- Deadlines for submission for each issue are as follows:
- February 10th
- August 10th